All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st rd done of grafting complete.

Hey BV.
I grafted two Winter Lane crabs and they both have a lot of small branches similar to your pic.
Rick

I've received my 40 b118 rootstocks today! Thanks to all those that shared scion this year, the adventure begins sunday afternoon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget the band-aids....................just sayin'. :emoji_grimacing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

I've received my 40 b118 rootstocks today! Thanks to all those that shared scion this year, the adventure begins sunday afternoon!

Have fun! I got my 25 g.969 on Thursday and grafted them all that night.

I just completed my first ever transplant out of my nursery. Roots were really gripped in the cow manure & sand!

I used a bucket of water and watersorb as i seen it on @crazyeds thread some time ago, worke fantastic!

Roots werent to bad, G30 Zestar! to replace my moms that died.

391b74a62426f666f3201c73851190be.jpg
0b177b1a37221b12ef96e3b82b567fd6.jpg
1aada4c8bf76420e76a99b04cd81cbe5.jpg

Good job Buck. Take pics of your fingers also. I had 2 successful cuts and no successful grafts so far. I grafted on 3/9/17

Aero - What's up with your grafts ?? You usually don't have problems. I've seen pix of your grafts before.
Cuts ?? Do you still have 5 on each hand ?? Not down a pint, are you ?? :emoji_astonished: LOL !!

Well here is the complete list of what i bench grafted.

I have prolly another 2 weeks to wait for my field grafting to start, have some other varieties for that.

Also im 99% sure it was someone here that sent the sundance/bramleys together, please let me know, i missed that record!

e27443d05ebe35b5144f45c619eac7f7.jpg

Hey Buck are you done yet? How many fingers bleeding? Lol

I got done a little after 10 pm, only 1 cut and it was just a glance off thankfully barely drew a red line. I had to take a break for a short while my 9 year old daughter crashed her bike and fractured her thumb during my grafting process.

The only damage i did to myself....
c937c4442d8c1ce349b834c5272d33f5.jpg

No bandaids required, its more like a papercut with those opinel 6s...

The only damage i did to myself....
c937c4442d8c1ce349b834c5272d33f5.jpg

No bandaids required, its more like a papercut with those opinel 6s...

That's were I always cut myself. :emoji_face_palm:

Good job. Sorry your daughter had the crash and hope she is ok.

Aero - What's up with your grafts ?? You usually don't have problems. I've seen pix of your grafts before.
Cuts ?? Do you still have 5 on each hand ?? Not down a pint, are you ?? :emoji_astonished: LOL !!
Only one waking so far and I grafted on 3/9. 2 cuts and all roots have awakened all 25 in a 5 gallon bucket in my bedroom. Will take a pic tomorrow. Thanks for asking lol

BV I guess you are using my scions for field grafting since I don't see the ones I sent you in the bench grafting list

BV I guess you are using my scions for field grafting since I don't see the ones I sent you in the bench grafting list

Yep my grin scion was waking up like crazy, had to use the majority of it now.

I got plans for your supply!