Is Wheat Mature Enough to Not Hurt With Gly

SwampCat

5 year old buck +
IMG_1195.jpeg

I want to spray this wheat field with gly to keep it clean for doves. Is it done maturing where I wont hurt it with gly

What's in there you want to clean up? You probably have six weeks for it to be dry enough to harvest. I really don't know the answer to the question because I've never seen it done, but I'd guess you won't hurt it except maybe the stalks aren't quite ready to stand in the event of a strong wind. But, maybe they are. Hmmmm

Seems like canopy would keep everything down.

All kinds of vegetation starting to come in. I usually spray it in June - but it seems like the wheat has browned up earlier than normal and the weeds are coming in earlier than normal. Are seed heads mature at this point or still maturing?

All kinds of vegetation starting to come in. I usually spray it in June - but it seems like the wheat has browned up earlier than normal and the weeds are coming in earlier than normal. Are seed heads mature at this point or still maturing?
Take a head and roll it between your hands, shell out the kernels; however, you want to say it. If the kernels are formed, I would say you are good to go. They will continue to dry whether you spray or not.