All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buckeye Orion system for sale.

John-W-WI

Administrator
I have decided I'm ready to part with my BEC system. I realize my timing isn't perfect, but I had to give the cellular system some time to make sure it was what I wanted.

I won't over sell the system I have for sale. It's 6 years old, well used, but everything works. I don't guarantee anything other than it all worked when I put it in the box. But I wouldn't sell it if it wasn't worthy of someone else owning it. My ground it just not flat enough and I have great cellular coverage on my entire farm.

It's a complete Buckeye Orion system with 4 cameras, PC base with USB cable, antennas, cables and 5 probably tired 6v batteries (I used external batteries that I have re-purposed with my new cameras).

The only broken part is a small connector cable that goes from the camera to one of the 100' antenna cables. I've included a picture of the broken cable. Not sure if it could be fixed but I'm sure buckeye could sell you a new one for a reasonable price. Please see the following pictures that include a price break down. I'm offering the system for $1625 shipped to your door - if I can't sell it for that I'll keep it and use it on half of my farm :emoji_wink:

I have no idea how long Buckeye will have parts available for the Orion system. You might want to give them a call if you are interested. 866-325-8172

Buckeye 0.PNG buckeye 1.jpg buckeye 2.jpg buckeye 3.jpg buckeye 4.jpg

I have internet at my farm, so I had the PC running the system save the images to google drive. That way I could check the images from anywhere on the web. I'll throw in the EEEbox pc (about the size of a really big sandwich) in with the system if you want it.

Do you still have this?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Do you still have this?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Yes sir!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The system is sold. Thanks for looking everyone.

-John