All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pierce County WI 40 acres

Brian662

5 year old buck +
This is a property of mine that I recently purchased and have to sell to afford a property that is currently for sale near my honey hole. Otherwise I wouldn't be moving on from it, this one is a gem.
In one of the best valleys of Western WI, Rush River Valley is legendary among the locals with many B&C deer harvested annually.
Property is buildable and has a wonderful top access from the south side.
An added bonus, which is huge, is the standing offer from a local farmer to exchange access/hunting for 15 additional acres of cover in exchange for .75 acre of crop land.

I love that area and the river.

Back in HS and college, I caught some giant browns out of the rush river. I also found a MJ grow with plants 10’ tall once. I think they called it Boyceville Gold😂😂

Anyway…..huge brown trout and huge bucks but ditch weed.

This is a property of mine that I recently purchased and have to sell to afford a property that is currently for sale near my honey hole. Otherwise I wouldn't be moving on from it, this one is a gem.
In one of the best valleys of Western WI, Rush River Valley is legendary among the locals with many B&C deer harvested annually.
An added bonus, which is huge, is the standing offer from a local farmer to exchange access/hunting for 15 additional acres of cover in exchange for .75 acre of crop land.

Price reduction!

Price reduction!
Accepted offer!

That was pretty quick. Congratulations.