All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WANTED: RootMaker Pots and RM18 cells

RGrizzzz

5 year old buck +
Does anyone have any rootmaker pots or RM18 cells/trays they want to get rid of? Send me a PM.

If you have a business ID that is related to property whether a rental company or farm/ranching related, you should look into a wholesale account with RootMaker. I choose to use amazon as little as possible bc they are so full of Knock-offs of American Ingenuity products.

If you have a business ID that is related to property whether a rental company or farm/ranching related, you should look into a wholesale account with RootMaker. I choose to use amazon as little as possible bc they are so full of Knock-offs of American Ingenuity products.
I have a wholesale account, but I don't need a full batch of pots/trays at the moment.

I have some I'm in New York I don't know where you're located.

I have some I'm in New York I don't know where you're located.
I'm in PA so we'd have to ship. Send me a PM with what you have, and how much you're asking. Thanks!