All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The turkey and quail are a bit safer this morning….

Congratulations on the harvest Over time, trapping can have significant improvements in nesting success. In high pressured areas, hens nested in high-risk locations. In a Missouri study, 100% of the poults were predicated in these "less than ideal" sites. Craig Harper and his students had similar outcomes in their study a few years ago. Good work!

Congratulations on the harvest Over time, trapping can have significant improvements in nesting success. In high pressured areas, hens nested in high-risk locations. In a Missouri study, 100% of the poults were predicated in these "less than ideal" sites. Craig Harper and his students had similar outcomes in their study a few years ago. Good work!
Thanks my man. We called and shot but I think trapping has better results long term. That said I view night predator hunting as one of my favorite forms of hunting.

IMG_3817.jpeg