All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St. Lawrence Nurseries Fruit Trees

Very good thread!

Response like this is awesome. Instead of slamming a young guy and his growing pains you're open to giving him a second chance.

It matters to me, a lot, that he came here to explain.

Noticed he updated the website.
Hope he is not done, : (

Couldn't find a crab in the bunch.
An most I've never heard of.

When the previous owners - Diana & Bill MacKentley - owned the nursery, their focus was on heirloom, cold-hardy apples that would grow in zone 3 winters. They also had some newer, DR varieties like Liberty, Enterprise, Freedom, MacFree, Priscilla, and Goldrush. The popular crabs they had were All-Winter-Hangover, Winter Wildlife, Trailman, Centennial, Chestnut, Dolgo, Kerr, Violi's, and Rescue. Some of the other apple names I've never heard of either. I can tell you that every tree my camp bought rom SLN has done really well and is growing great. Their Chestnut crabs on Antonovka rootstock are our biggest trees - 5th leaf and 15 ft. tall. I have no affiliation with SLN.

Connor Hardiman is ramping up the inventory again and has promised more of the crabs. I'll be buying a few more of those crabs.

FYI: SLN's ordering process is up and running. I just placed my spring order on their website.

^^^^^ Yep. I posted that info on another new thread earlier today. Thanks for posting here !! I also placed my order.:emoji_grin: