All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some interesting new cams for 2024

Tamarack

5 year old buck +
Reactions: 356
This one actually came out end of '23- latest Boly white flash. Haven't gotten much on it yet but so far I'm pleased. It takes either AA's or 18650's - trying the latter at the moment.

Here is the link to the new StealthCam Revolver (and what will be the Muddy equivalent). I have a couple of spots where this might be a good solution. The downside—another monthly (or annual) fee….

DeerCast Bonus: A First Look at the Stealthcam Revolver Pro!
https://api.dod-deercast.com/api/v1/feeditems/47904/share

I'd be more interested in a non-cellular version. But then again I put cameras back to back anyway in the creek etc which probably makes more sense for video. I too don't need another data plan to pay for 😆 ..although they don't look too bad for just pictures, which the white flash would be.

Thanks for sharing

I see Stealthcam's white flash is now available at Trailcampro etc. I plan to get one to see how it is. If the picture quality is good (I am one who much prefers great photos over just seeing what is out there)etc I may replace my Cuddebacks with these. Data plans are reasonable for just a few cams.

I just hope it works better than the first cellcam I ever got, which was a Stealth. Ended up returning it.