All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SC Kansas

Probably prettiest cat I have ever had a pic of

Oh, wow! That is primo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at those spots! Unbelievable!

Yea that is a dandy cat.

Read today kansas did do the spring trapping season,april-sept with cage or dog proofs so I will get some set tomorrow

Read today kansas did do the spring trapping season,april-sept with cage or dog proofs so I will get some set tomorrow
I hadn't heard that. That is a good deal. Fur prices are never going to keep coon, skunk and possum populations in check.

Another bobcat

Attachments

• bobcat.jpg
    bobcat.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 15
Fruit trees are looking good,all are loaded.My pears have some browning on tips.Not like fire blight so I don't know what caused it

Attachments

• apple.jpg
    apple.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 7
  • crabapple.jpg
    crabapple.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 7
  • fruit2.jpg
    fruit2.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 9
My 30 tree orchard planted last year is looking ok,Getting some browsing so I need to raise the 4 ft fence

Attachments

• orchard.jpg
    orchard.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 13
What's that cost? It's pretty cool, but I didn't catch pricing in the site. Good man cave idea.

What's that cost? It's pretty cool, but I didn't catch pricing in the site. Good man cave idea.
$100 for the digital copy then more for prints depending on size.