All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll: How do you access this site?

What is your most common method of viewing this forum?

• Total voters

bueller

Android smartphone for me

I use my desktop when at home but use my android phone, laptop and Ipad when not at home.

I've got an iPhone, an IPad and a MacAir. I mostly use the laptop....sometimes the IPad.....and seldom the phone. Lotsa work on the phone....IMO. My fingers are too big to operate that phone.....and Siri doesn't understand habitat-talk. ;)

Desktop is a close 2nd for me with all the time at work I spend on the forums :D. Laptop was #1 until I entered the smartphone market a year ago.

90% desktop, 5% laptop, 5% phone.

If I'm on my phone I pretty much just read.... Rather than post.

-John

Mainly laptop at home for me. Smart phone while sitting in the stand.

Android phone when I am on the move and at work. This site has been blocked by my employers web content software, I think its a conspiracy started by those guys on the other site.

Today I used a desk top, lap top, tablet and android.

iPad

85% iPad, 10% laptop, 5% iphone

Laptop and android phone for me.

Mostly laptop but also iPhone.

laptop and iphone for me

Ipad 90%, laptop 5% if im going to post pics, phone 5% sometimes its the only thing I have.

Kindle Fire HD and IPhone most of the time and laptop to post pictures...

60% desktop, 35% ipad, 5% iphone

About 95% laptop but will admit that this new forum layout is really nice to view on my iPhone.

if i'm just reading...then i use my phone. if i'm going to post then i use the laptop.

Desktop or laptop

I post mostly from a laptop but I use my phone when at work.