All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Esch 5603 no-till drill

Wind Gypsy

5 year old buck +
I have a lightly used esch 5603 pull type no till drill I’m likely to list elsewhere in the future but figured I’d put it here in case anyone is planning for a purchase before next year. I won’t be able to officially sell for a few weeks and I really would like to see how much I like the new 3p600 before I fully commit to letting it this esch go.

It has the small seed box and the wavy coulters. I’ve only planted about 11 acres with it since I got it new spring of ‘22.

I really like this drill especially after getting more familiar with it. There are 7 rows on 5.5” spacing. I’m confident a 25 hp tractor could handle it.

I had over $14k into getting it here last spring, thinking I’ll list it around $12.5k but not sure what used market is like as it’s kind of rare in MN.

Last edited: