All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cuddelink vs spypoint micro

I had to upgrade to the $10 month package. 2/3’s of my property has no cell service. I just use the camera on the ridge section of my property where there is some service. The cuddelink system would be a much better fit for my property because of lack of cell service

For the spypoint guys.... can you hear the lense filter activate? This is pretty loud on the cuddebacks. I haven’t noticed too much avoidance from it but I’m sure it happens. Even it’s only twice a day.

Yes, you can hear it click, its not as loud the Cuddelink but still significant. Making noise is the least of the Cuddelink problems, I'm glad I only bought two.
Overall I'm very happy with the Spypoint, although I am having trouble with one of the Spypoints micro that is less than 1 year old. We will see how Spypoint CS handles it.
BTW I have issues with avoidance and detection on many different brands of cameras. Anytime I put a camera on video mode and on a scrape I get several videos of Bucks spooking or staring at the camera. So much so that, I may avoid deploying trail cameras next year altogether during the hunting season.