All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cuddeback cuddelink 1491 G series cell cam Verizon LTE NIB

deere4455

A good 3 year old buck
New 1491 Home cell camera Verizon LTE. I bought 4 of these 2 years ago and this one is a spare so gonna get rid of it. This camera does not take pictures, it collects them from the cuddelink system and sends them via email or text
2-CuddePower® Model PW-3624 never used Asking $200 for everything free shipping to the US. If you have a reasonable offer please PM me

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_1049.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1049.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 18
  • thumbnail_IMG_1050.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1050.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 18
  • thumbnail_IMG_1051.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1051.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 16
so what's for 200 dollars the cell home unit and the battery backs? not certain I understand what is for 200..thanks

For all 3 items Camera and both battery banks

Price drop 150$ for all 3 items. Camera has never been armed.

I don't see how that one is a camera, I would think the lens and cam lights would be partially visible in that box. They have been in all the cuddelink cams I've bought. Here's an example of one in a box. That is where the lens and flash are located and they should be visible in the boxed unit you show. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

1616708676418.png

It isn't a camera, he is just using the terminology incorrectly. He clearly mentions that it does not take pictures. It is just a home unit. They retail for around $125. The two batter packs are around $20-25 each.

thank you. I missed that in my reading of post.