All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

500 acres in N MO

Listing prices are getting out of control in northern missouri. A property that's priced right sells quick though.

Yep but it's like Dukslayr says, depends on the buyer. I was waiting out a neighbor who was asking to much. Now I got a new neighbor.... Thank god he has a clue and walks the talk!

Listing prices are getting out of control in northern missouri. A property that's priced right sells quick though.

Or they don’t even make it on the market. There was a 193 acre piece that popped up for sale while I was out of town about a month ago. It was the best deal I have seen in 5+ years (I’m always looking). 125 acres of tillable with thr rest in timber. Asking was right at 1950 an acre and there was a 5% return at asking even without the 3k+ hunting lease that it would have brought. It was under contract with a cash offer for less than asking in under 24 hours. Had I been home to take a quick look at I would have been in the running for it...don’t see deals like that come up around N MO very often, particularly not listed by an agent.

Useful report from University of Missouri I like to reference. Interesting trends throughout the state.

Attachments

• landsurv18.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 32
Useful report from University of Missouri I like to reference. Interesting trends throughout the state.
Thanks for sharing, Is this published each year?