All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help identifying weeds?

BobinCt

5 year old buck +
Any help would be great. I’m hoping none are Gly resistant as I sprayed today, but I’m prob not so lucky. Count across so pic 2 will be the top right. Thx

Attachments

• IMG_5288.jpeg
    IMG_5288.jpeg
    453.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5287.jpeg
    IMG_5287.jpeg
    787.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5286.jpeg
    IMG_5286.jpeg
    582.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5289.jpeg
    IMG_5289.jpeg
    740.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Did you use a surfactant?

if so I betcha they gonna die.

I'm not good with ID-ing weeds from pictures and even more incompetent with "out-of-town" weeds.

1. Garlic mustard?
2. Tree of Heaven? Do you have mature trees nearby?
3. Might be Jimson weed
4. One of the docks - curly dock maybe

HELP!

have not sprayed yet and mature trees nearby. Anytime I spray, I always use a surfactant. I’m trying to learn the weeds. I’m not good at identifying

I actually did spray the other day but I don’t know if they are Gly resistant bec it’s too soon. I thought one was maybe pig weed

I actually did spray the other day but I don’t know if they are Gly resistant bec it’s too soon. I thought one was maybe pig weed
I thot first of pigweed but after some comparison with jimson weed I changed my mind but you might change it back for me.

3. lambsquarters

but that's because the pigweed around here is different. Multiple ones out there tho

Last edited:
3. lambsquarters

but that's because the pigweed around here is different. Multiple ones out there tho
I kinda leaned that way, too.

2. Devil's Beggarticks
3. Common Nightshade

1. Looks like a geranium. Put it in a pot for your wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk