Stock Market is the bottom in?

Puts on trespass! Wrong thread swamp

China stocks are making a comeback for some reason. BABA,BIDU,JD are all up quite a bit today.

I'm just a simple trader myself. No margins,calls or puts for me. Could be missing out on a lot of gains. Could be missing out on losing my ass too.

Well, it ain’t always peaches and cream. I tend to be right about everything. It’s my timing that’s got some room for improvement.

The options stuff can pay handsomely, and most often does. What many don’t realize is that buy and hold is infinitely more risky than buying and selling covered calls.

It kills me to see how much I can make in 20 minutes of trading once a week, and then compare that to working the rest of the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like CVR Partners (UAN) at $79 . They pay a quarterly distribution of $1.92 if you own it by May 10. Each distribution varies quarterly… based on fertilizer prices.

Last year they paid out $26.62 in distributions. In 2023 they paid out $19.32.

Online chatter has them looking into selling the company at a much higher price than the current share price .

Well, it ain’t always peaches and cream. I tend to be right about everything. It’s my timing that’s got some room for improvement.

The options stuff can pay handsomely, and most often does. What many don’t realize is that buy and hold is infinitely more risky than buying and selling covered calls.

It kills me to see how much I can make in 20 minutes of trading once a week, and then compare that to working the rest of the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I made an error in my statement. See the revision above. Buying calls is a losers bet. That's why I only sell them.

I like CVR Partners (UAN) at $79 . They pay a quarterly distribution of $1.92 if you own it by May 10. Each distribution varies quarterly… based on fertilizer prices.

Last year they paid out $26.62 in distributions. In 2023 they paid out $19.32.

Online chatter has them looking into selling the company at a much higher price than the current share price .
You don't want me buying that. I have the septic touch when it comes to resource stocks.

You don't want me buying that. I have the septic touch when it comes to resource stocks.
I've been lucky enough lately to sell my stock/shares just before they would have paid off bigly. A few times it was selling the day before and then watching what I don't own anymore blast off! DAMN IT!