All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Persimmon scion source

Booner21

5 year old buck +
I am looking for a source or website for persimmon scion. I have a few natives that I would like to convert over. Thanks for the help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are two places. I recommend calling them a few weeks ahead of time. They won't show anything in stock until closer to grafting time.

Here are two places. I recommend calling them a few weeks ahead of time. They won't show anything in stock until closer to grafting time.

Thanks I didn’t realize they would load inventory later. Any varieties you would recommend I am not that far north of you.

Thanks I didn’t realize they would load inventory later. Any varieties you would recommend I am not that far north of you.

The ones that I like best here are MIller, Prok, Deer Magnet and Yates. These 4 cover October and November well here. Blue Hill sells trees grafted to all 4 of these varieties, so I know they work as far north as Pennsylvania.

Last edited: