All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

motivating fruit trees...

Which song? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

After this summer, I thought it would be "have you ever seen the rain" ... :emoji_grin:

After this summer, I thought it would be "have you ever seen the rain" ... :emoji_grin:

LOL, very witty Tree Spud.
And to get to the trees at my farm, you have to Run Through the Jungle.......:emoji_grinning:

Last edited:
Maybe just graft a big branch or two with a known producer and see?

I did this two years ago. Still not producing but I’m crossing my fingers while I plant better trees.

To motivate my trees, I sing Creedence Clearwater Revival songs to them while dancing in my buffalo briefs, and they never disappoint me......
Videos ?? ................. for instructional purposes only .................. trees ...........:emoji_wink: :emoji_astonished: